Street style moments 2015/2016 on Glimpses at Fashion




Hey guys, I hope you are all doing really really fine and you are not totally stressed out and are really looking forward to a few days of Christmas celebrations with the loveliest people you know. As for me, I have still a few Christmas errands to do but at least I already know what to buy. Honestly, I use the Christmas errands as a pretext as there is a really lovely shopping mall that has just openend up that I definitely need to check out. About the Christmas errands...that is the story I tell my boyfriend. As a shopaholic you may know what I am talking about.
As the year is about to come to an end I think it is absolute time to make a collection of the most fascinating and most inspiring #StreetStyle outfits of 2015 - sure without claim of completeness...So let's make a journey through 2015 together and let's enjoy some of the most amazing and crazy #StreetStyles.

1. The leather skirt - great in combination with the red shirt...
Street style: o dia 3 da LFW de verão 2016



2. The white shirt with a grey skirt - elgant, timeless, classic...
11




2. The navy uniform coat as seen by #Chloé
IMG_2995


3. Amazing faces...Isn't she beautiful?

IMG_3630

4. The oversize camel coat as seen by #MaxMara
IMG_1773


5. The crazy fur outfit in combination with the interior design dress. 
IMG_0800


6. Rolled jeans - a style that we do not want to miss in 2016.

IMG_3174

7. Felt fabric in amazing combinations - she has really style. 
IMG_4091

8. Again the oversize coat - I do not want to miss it in 2016.
IMG_4221


9. Again great faces, interesting looks, leather and the red lip-stick.
IMG_3654

10. Fake fur and denim - fashion - outfits - style
IMG_1899

11. Great colour combinations - kiwi colour and white - and not to forget...stripes
IMG_3795


12. The return of red and extravagance...
IMG_1576

13. White shirtwaist , leather jacket and frays never go out of style. 
04-copenhagen-spring-2016-street-style-07 copy


14. Wide pants and bottle green silk shirt...I love this outfit.
copenhagen-spring-2016-street-style-04 copy

15. Wonderful dresses to underline our femininity and at the same time add up to our girlish side...
04-copenhagen-spring-2016-street-style-08 copy


16. The minimal outfit and the #Chanel stripes. 
copenhagen-spring-2016-street-style-02 copy

17. Black beauties...








18. Sometimes it doesn't take a lot to just look beautiful.




19. The egg-shape coat...






20. My most preferred look of #2015. The marriage between and red and blue...




21. Wonderful blouses in creme with stand-up collars and wide sleeves...and not to forget - overknees...






22. The creme white turtleneck with a denim shirt and a tweed coat - classic and elegant.






Guys, I hoped you liked this collection of my most preferred and loved #StreetStyles 2015. Which one is your favourite?

Now it is time to leave for my last Christmas errands...you know...
I hope you are all going to have some nice moments with your family and friends. Tomorrow I am going to leave for 2 days to visit my family. Unluckily it is in the country and the connection to the internet is quite bad...How am I gonna survive this...?

I am going to be back soon guys! Enjoy some fashionable Christmas moments and do not forget to return to Glimpses at Fashion.


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts