Fashion Inspiration of the week– Mary Katrantzou


db327e7e0246a533d32cd18e58ace69c

Hey,guys! As always I am keeping it minimal and classic. A few days ago I couldn’t resist the temptation of buying a new blue turtleneck very similar to the one in the picture. I have bought mine at Earnest Sewn and I am in love. The ways to wear the blue turtleneck are amazing. It goes with everything. At the weekend I have worn it with my black leather skirt…At work, I wear it with my grey and black business trousers and casual with my boyfriend jeans.
What I love about the outfit in the picture is the combination of blue turtleneck and blue pants. It is exactly the style I love…What do you think, guys?
Apart from fashion, I am looking forward to holidays. Tomorrow the last seminar and on Wednesday the last day at school…I hardly cannot believe it. With the new career perspectives ,I have a lot more work to do during the week. So today I am really happy about everything being over by Wednesday and about being able to spend more time with fashion blogging.
I see you soon, guys! And in the meantime, do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments.
Maritine






Kommentare

Beliebte Posts