These Are The Shoes That Real Fashionistas Are Wearing in Spring/Summer 2017!


Spring Shoe Trends: Espadrilles::


  Hey, guys! How are you doing? It is about 8 pm and I am feeling quite relaxed after my spinning course. The start into the week has been an easy one, as I could work most of the time in my home office today. The next four days are going to be quite tough but I am keeping up my feeling good routine and so everything is really fine…Apart from the fact that I am waiting for spring to arrive!

2017-05-08 17.08.23

  At the weekend I have been quite busy with guiding the first tourists through my town. It was a group from America and we were having a lot of fun together. My mind has been also busy with something else, some new and awesome shoes for the new season.

2017-05-08 07.49.12

   It is not that I have forgotten about the shoes. How could I? But the weather here, in the middle of Germany, has been so awful that I have somehow been led to believe it is still winter…It was only on Saturday, walking around with this lovely American group and with the weather, the people and me being in the perfect spring mood, that I realized that now I was finally  ready to look for  the ultimate spring/summer shoe 2017…

2017-05-05 06.34.41

   For sure, there are the shoes I am going to take with me into the spring/summer season…my summer sneakers from Lacoste, for example. They are timeless and classic and I love to wear them with skirts, especially pencil skirts. Also, I would not want to miss my Stan Smiths, my iconic Tod’s loafers, my black Italian suede pumps (I could go on)…but girls, as we all know, even hundreds of pairs of shoes is no reason not to buy new ones…So, let’s take a look at my selection of my favourite spring/summer shoes 2017.

   Who is your favourite?   Mules, block heels, vans…?

~~~These slip on shoes are a must have this summer!  Want these! Try stitch fix and have shoes just like these  sent right to your door.  Stitch fix spring summer trends.  #stitchfix #affiliatelink:

Good morning, Everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful week! You may remember that I’ve talked about one of my favorite mule styles to wear right now in a recent post, and today, I’d like to add yet another style that’s been on constant rotation as of late. Case in point, these uber cool Shiloh flat … Read More::

Beccachriistine:

Prepare to Take Some Style Risks After Seeing the Genius Shoes at London Fashion Week:

♕pinterest/amymckeown5:

Sézane:

// @morgyyben:

The best designer shoes and shoe trends from the Spring/Summer 2017 fashion collections so far:

Mezcla de estilos pantalón vintage y zapato serraje con tacón .:

• sabrinangelo1 •:

   Honestly, I guess one pair isn’t enough. They are all adorable. What do you think, guys? Tell me about your favourite. Have you already found the perfect spring/summer shoe 2017.I am looking forward to your comments.

   I have to leave you, friends. I have to read some stuff for the seminar tomorrow. I am so looking forward to being back here with you. Thank you for having stopped by. Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moment and to stay happy…

Hugs and kisses, Maritine

Kommentare

  1. All the collection of summer fashion trend is lovely. thanks for sharing with us.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! It was a pleasure for me. Have a fabulous day!

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts