This Is The Ultimate Key Piece To Wear in Spring/Summer 2017


Paris Fashion Week fall 2017 is finally here, and we have all the best street style moments for you.:
   Hey, guys! I hope you are enjoying your evenings and maybe you are looking forward to a few days off. I do. Today is the first day in two weeks that I have done absolutely nothing. After school, I went for a walk through my beautiful town and enjoyed my weekly ritual of buying my feel-good flowers for the week…

2017-05-20 18.41.33
   
   So everything is great and now, at 7.30 pm the sun has finally decided to show up and according to the weather forecast is going to stay for a hot and sunny weekend.

2017-05-01 14.32.03

    Apart from the fact that I have worked a lot and tried to improve my photography techniques, there is no big news. However, I need to tell you that I have found the ultimate statement jacket for this season. It is bold red and I have never thought, I would wear a jacket like that one…

STYLIGHT: Mode & Schuhe online kaufen:
  
   It all happened a few days ago on a shopping trip in a city not far away from my town. I entered the Zara store and there it was…this bold red jacket with elegant statement sleeves. It was so beautiful that I couldn’t resist the temptation of buying it. Actually, as always, I just came in to look…

Jumpsuit on West 13th Street | With Love From Kat:
   
   I would never have thought to buy a red statement coat. Those of you who know me already may remember that I am the gray, blue, white, black kind of gal…But this Zara statement coat taught me that I have been wrong…

Favourite Street Style by...:
   
   Red is absolutely perfect for me and this wonderful color adds the necessary touch of freshness to my minimal closet. In fact, it took this wonderful statement coat only a few days to become the number 1 key piece in my wardrobe. What I love about it is that it really goes with almost all the other pieces in my closet…

Диалоги                                                                                                                                                                                 More:
   
   How do you feel about the red statement coat? Do you like the outfits? Which is your spring/summer key-piece? I am looking forward to your inspirations.

2017-05-24 08.29.02
   
   I am closing with a photo I took this morning and I wish you a wonderful free day tomorrow. I see you soon and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments and be happy.

Hugs and kisses
Maritine

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts