How to find the perfect winter boots 2017/18

chelsea-boots-trend- way-we-style



Hey, guys! I am still alive and happy to be back here. Oh yes, I have been such a lazy fashion blogger in those past two weeks, I know. But you can be sure, I am always coming back as I can’t imagine my life without you, my dear readers and Glimpses at Fashion. I have had a lot of stuff to do in the past few days and this won’t change until the beginning of our holidays on the 22nd of December. Every week has been and is filled with about two exams which need a lot of detailed preparations. The three remaining days are full of seminars, school lessons, and corrections…Boring, boring, boring.

ᴘɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ @caliaye                                                       …

Although I didn’t have a lot of time for fashion shopping, my mind was preoccupied with some really relevant winter shoe question. Having found my perfect fall/winter shoe 2017/18 for the more elegant occasions already, I realized that I was in desperate need of the more robust version wearable during my guided tours. Christmas has started already and the tourists are invading our sweet town. Last Friday, I have had a guided tour at 6 pm and after 2 hours I have had the impression to have lost my feet. Ok, I was wearing my Chelsea boots in the midst of winter so there was no one to blame for except for myself.

Wir zeigen euch die Looks der neuen UGG Kollektion. Plus: Coole Styling-Inspirationen, wie ihr die Boots kombinieren könnt

Maybe I am not the typical woman as far as the shoe question is concerned as it often takes me very long to find the perfect shoe. And looking for winter boots that are robust and good looking at the same time can be a real challenge. This time, however, I have had no time for a long-time decision process as some strong winter days have been fast in coming and another weekend with three guided tours in front of me.

Shabbies Amsterdam

And here they are, my new and ultimate winter boots 2017/18. I hope you like them and only after a few days of wearing them during my guided tours, at school and longer walks I can tell you that I am going to wear them forever. They are warm, robust but not too robust and you can wear them with almost everything. I love to combine them with my vintage Levis or my skinny jeans, either in a more elegant way with a blouse or the more relaxed style with a big cozy knit sweater.
What about you, guys? Have you already found your perfect winter boot 2017/18. If so, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment section. Otherwise, I am having a few winter boot shopping inspirations for you. I really try to be back soon, guys although this week will be really tough…Tomorrow I am leaving the house at 7 am and I won’t be back before 8 pm. But you can always be sure that I am coming back and the holidays are coming closer. Take care and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments.
Hugs&Kisses
Maritine
Shop for winter boots here:




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts